Offering Skilled, Dedicated Advocacy In Complex Cases
Cacace, Tusch & Santagata is a firm rich in legal talent. Our lawyers have received the prestigious AV* rating through Martindale-Hubbell and have also been nominated to the Connecticut Super Lawyers list by their peers. We are listed among the Best Law Firms by U.S. News & World Report, and Michael Cacace has been recognized by New York Magazine as Stamford’s preeminent real estate and zoning lawyer.
Our legal team is equipped to handle clients’ most complex legal transactions, negotiations and litigation. Our skilled attorneys offer a wide range of legal services and are committed to finding creative solutions and obtaining the best possible results for our clients.
Our Diverse Spectrum Of Legal Services
From our offices in Stamford, we serve individual and corporate clients throughout Connecticut in fields of practice that include:
- Administrative appeals: Government hearings and appeals related to real estate, telecommunication sites, environmental law, professional standards and employment
- Appellate representation: A full range of civil and criminal appeals in state and federal courts
- Business and commercial law: Counsel for all phases of business operation from entity formation to dissolution
- Civil litigation: Protecting clients’ rights and interests in civil disputes
- Employment law: Representing both employers and employees in cases involving contracts, wrongful termination, manuals, severance, compliance, discrimination and collective bargaining
- Environmental law: Waterfront development, inland wetlands or coastal area management (CAM) applications, land use applications with environmental issues, and other cases involving environmental regulations
- Estate planning and probate: Wills, trusts, powers of attorney, business succession planning, probate litigation and more
- Family law and divorce: Prenuptial agreements, domestic violence, adoption, paternity, post-judgment modification and asset division
- Landlord-tenant disputes: Representation for landlords and tenants in commercial and residential matters, including commercial lease agreements, commercial and residential evictions, and debt collection
- Personal injury claims: Advocacy following auto accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, dog attacks and other types of injuries
- Real estate law: Representation for commercial, residential and development clients in cases involving title disputes, lease agreements, transactions and more
- Tax appeals and condemnation work: Highly detailed valuation for taxes, real estate, businesses and other property
- Zoning and land use: Preliminary zoning analysis, text amendments and representation before municipal land use boards
Regardless of the challenges you face, our attorneys will seek a swift, effective resolution. As a full-service law firm, we can provide the depth of experience necessary for your legal matter. Our attorneys have more than two centuries of cumulative experience. Whether you need a creative negotiator, a dedicated trial advocate or a dependable adviser, our team is prepared to help you.
Contact Us For A Consultation
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories — legal ability and general ethical standards.
** Any reference to Super Lawyers or Connecticut Super Lawyers contained in this website is not intended to suggest that our attorneys are superior to other attorneys practicing in Connecticut. For a description of the selection process used by Connecticut Super Lawyers Magazine, please click here.