An Experienced Real Estate Lawyer On Your Side
Cacace, Tusch & Santagata is known throughout Connecticut for its real estate practice. Our founding partner, attorney Mike Cacace, was chosen as New York Magazine’s top real estate lawyer in Stamford in 2012. We can help you address any real estate challenge from a residential closing to a complex commercial transaction.
Our firm has represented residential and commercial real estate clients across Connecticut for many years. We handle virtually all aspects of commercial and residential real estate, including financing, buy-sell transactions, drafting commercial and residential leases, and real estate litigation.
Building For The Future
Based in Stamford, Connecticut, each real estate lawyer at Cacace, Tusch & Santagata is equipped to meet the needs of clients who have commercial, residential, retail and industrial real estate concerns. We regularly work with all types of property, from single-family homes to large mixed-use developments. Attorneys at our firm are experienced in many areas of real estate law, including:
- Buying or selling a home: We have decades of experience representing clients buying and selling residential property. If issues arise with the condition of the property, the terms of the deal, financing or title, our transactional real estate proficiency can help keep things on track and get you to the closing table.
- Financing: Cacace, Tusch & Santagata‘s real estate lawyers can help with all your real estate lending needs – from closing a conventional residential mortgage or a reverse mortgage to handling a complex commercial financing arrangement.
- Complex residential or commercial transactions: Our real estate lawyers can help you close a 1031 Exchange, negotiate your commercial lease or close a loan with your commercial lender. Regardless of the scope or complexity of the deal, Cacace, Tusch & Santagata is equipped to help you successfully complete the transaction.
- Title issues: Cacace, Tusch & Santagata acts as agent for several Connecticut title insurance companies and handles all aspects of work dealing with real estate title. We have litigated title problems on behalf of both title insurers and property owners. If you are seeking to preserve or eliminate an easement, dispute an encroachment or defend your ownership of a parcel of real estate, we can help.
- Commercial real estate and development: Whether it’s closing a complex financing arrangement, pursuing a commercial eviction, appealing an excessive tax assessment, negotiating a commercial lease or getting a new mixed-use development project off the ground, Cacace, Tusch & Santagata’s real estate lawyers can address your commercial real estate needs. We handle all aspects of commercial real estate throughout Connecticut. If you need to acquire raw land for development, we can assist with the due diligence, financing, transactional and land use work that will make your development a reality.
- Forming or dissolving a co-op or condominium: Cacace, Tusch & Santagata can help you with commercial or residential common interest property needs. We can assist you through the acquisition and development of the property and prepare your bylaws and condominium declaration.
Involved In Real Estate Litigation? We Can Help.
Cacace, Tusch & Santagata is uniquely positioned to address virtually any dispute involving real property, thanks to our diverse range of practice areas that combine civil litigation experience with knowledge of real estate, land use and zoning, environmental law, property valuation, landlord-tenant and administrative law.
If you have recently closed on a property and an issue has arisen regarding a latent defect, we can help. Our depth of knowledge will allow us to approach your real estate issue comprehensively.
Providing The Real Estate Representation You Require
Cacace, Tusch & Santagata provides legal advice to clients across Connecticut for issues that include Stamford zoning regulations, family court and much more. Need a real estate lawyer or personal injury lawyer; or have questions about criminal law or business law? Cacace, Tusch & Santagata covers it all. Contact us at 203-327-2000 today!